Extended Purchase and Debt Payoff
In This Post
|Regular APR:||17.49% – 26.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 18 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 18 months on qualifying balance transfers|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- Apply and take control of your credit health with Wells Fargo’s longest intro APR
- $0 Annual Fee
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum card
- Easy access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $95 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
Is Wells Fargo Platinum Card worth it?
Platinum from Wells Fargo is a great card for paying off a big purchase over time or paying down credit card debt with 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases and qualifying balance transfers.
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases and qualifying balance transfers
- No rewards
- Higher than average ongoing APR
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% for 120 days, then 5%|
|Cash Advance Fee||5%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.