Rewards at Radisson Hotels
In This Post
|Regular APR:||15.74 – 24.74 (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels|
Because the card offers automatic Gold status, cardholders are granted 25 extra points per $1 spend on eligible stays and food and beverage purchases charged to your room during an eligible stay, bringing the total rewards rate to 35 points per $1 on those purchases
5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- Up to 85,000 bonus points – receive 50,000 points after your first purchase plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days – good for up to 9 Free Award Nights worldwide
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card
- Earn up to 3 free nights! Earn one Free Night E-Cert for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), when you renew your card by paying the Annual Fee
- Each E-Cert is valid for one night in one standard room, double occupancy booked on a Radisson Family of Hotels website using the unique E-Cert code provided
- Your Radisson Rewards membership will be upgraded to Gold status after you activate and use your card. Already reached Gold or Platinum Status? You will receive 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Platinum status after you activate and use your new card
Is Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature® worth it?
You also get 50,000 points after your first purchase, which is worth about 5 stays in a standard room at a Category 1 hotel (a single stay in a standard room at a Category 1 hotel is 9,000 points). If you book one of these standard room stays at a Category 1 with points from your Radisson Rewards
More impressive is the fact that you could spend $260 on Radisson purchases, for example on a $200 one-night hotel stay and another $60 of food and beverage purchases charged to your room during an eligible stay, and because cardholders have a rewards rate of 35 points per $1 when you combine Gold status and the Radisson Rewards
- Up to 85,000 bonus points – receive 50,000 points after your first purchase plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days – this is worth 9 free award nights worldwide at Category 1 hotels, which have standard hotel rooms
- Earn one Free Night E-Cert for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), when you renew your card by paying the annual fee
- Radisson Rewards has airline transfer partners, including Air Canada, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Frontier, Japan Airlines, and more than 10 more.
- Free night E-Certs expire 12 months from the date of issuance
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either 4% of the amount of each advance or $5 minimum, whichever is greater.|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Reimbursement|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Protection|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.