For Hawaiian Airlines Travelers
In This Post
|Regular APR:||17.49%, 21.49% or 26.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 3x HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 spent on eligible direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines with your card.|
Earn 2x HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 in gas, dining and office supply store purchases
Earn 1 HawaiianMile for every $1.00 in purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 3x miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- Earn 2x miles on gas, dining and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees means you don’t pay additional transaction fees on international purchases
- Share Miles allows you to send and receive miles from family and friends through HawaiianAirlines.com, without a fee
- First checked bag free on eligible bags for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase eligible tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for roundtrip travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- $100 companion discount annually for roundtrip travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines after each account anniversary
- Discounted award flights on Hawaiian Airlines
Is Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard® worth it?
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is a great card for Hawaiian Airlines business travelers. Cardholders earn 3x HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 spent on eligible direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines and can share miles with friends and family for free. Other cards have more travel perks but also usually have a higher annual fee.
- Earn 60,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days, and earn an additional 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card
- 3x HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 spent on eligible direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines
- 2x HawaiianMiles for every $1.00 in gas, dining and office supply store purchases
- Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- Share miles with friends and family for free
- Travel partners include Japan Airlines, JetBlue, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Australia
- $99 annual fee
- Few travel perks besides one-time 50% off companion ticket
- Only cardholder gets free checked bag
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.