Valuable Credit Line with Fees
In This Post
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(300 – 669) Bad/Fair|
|Annual Fee:||$50 – $79 the first year, $45 – $49 after that|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- Must have checking account to qualify
- No Security Deposit Required
- If approved, once your account is opened you may use your credit card at millions of merchants worldwide (subject to available credit)
- If approved, reports your credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies.
- Easy Online Application!
Is First PREMIER Bank Mastercard Credit Card worth it?
Mastercard® from First PREMIER® Bank provides a valuable credit line to people looking to improve their credit score without having to make a cash deposit upfront. However, the high fees make the card expensive to open and maintain. A secured card is worth considering, where you make a cash deposit upfront.
- Free FICO credit score
- Available to individuals with poor or no credit
- Build your credit
- $25 – $95 program enrollment fee and $6.25 – $10.40 monthly fee
- High interest rate
- High credit limit increase fee
- Foreign transaction fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||$8.00 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Not Stated In Terms And Conditions|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.