Solid Starter Card with Cash Rewards
In This Post
|Regular APR:||19.74% – 25.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||1% cash back rewards on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||(300 – 669) Bad/Limited/No|
|Annual Fee:||$0 – $99|
|Card Brand:||Credit One|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- Enjoy extra ways to get cash back. You’ll earn up to 10% cash back rewards at participating merchants and new offers are added frequently!
- Monitor your credit health and track your progress with free online access to your Experian credit score every month.*
- Stay in-the-know with transaction notifications, payment reminders, and fraud alerts delivered via text, push notification, or email.
- Stay worry-free with Zero Fraud Liability, which protects you against any unauthorized charges.
- Lessen your environmental impact and get secure access to your statements and documents online.
- Manage your account quickly and easily on your phone or tablet using the Credit One Bank mobile app.
Is Credit One Bank® Visa® Credit Card worth it?
Credit One Bank® Visa® is a solid card for people to build credit – it reports to the three major credit bureaus monthly, doesn’t require a deposit upfront, and offers 1% cash rewards on all purchases. Cash rewards are not in the form of traditional cash back, instead they can be redeemed for national, local, and special offers.
- Free access to Experian credit score monthly online
- Get cash back
- Higher than average APR
- Up to $99 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3% on transaction amount (USD) or $1, whichever is greater.|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||8% on transaction amount or $5, whichever is greater. Or 5% on transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater. Or 3% on transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater.|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.