Build Credit With No Hidden Fees
In This Post
|Regular APR:||29.9% Fixed|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(580-669) Average/Fair|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- Credit limit up to $1,500 – ¹most customers receive an initial credit limit of $350; some higher
- No security deposit required
- In as little as 6 months you may get a credit line increase by making on-time payments and keeping your account in good-standing
- Stay in-touch with your account with text and email alerts
- Access your account on the go with our free mobile app
Is Blaze Mastercard® worth it?
Mastercard® from Blaze is a solid card for people looking to improve their credit score. There is a $75 annual fee but no hidden fees, and the card functions like a secured credit card where you put down a refundable security deposit.
- No hidden fees
- Available to individuals with fair or limited credit
- Build your credit
- $75 annual fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||$0|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% of the amount of each transaction|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.