Bonus For American Airlines Business Travelers
In This Post
|Regular APR:||17.49% or 26.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 2X AAdvantage® miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases|
Earn 2X AAdvantage® miles for every one dollar spent at eligible office supply, telecom and car rental merchants
Earn 1X AAdvantage® miles for every one dollar spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(740 – 850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- Earn 65,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days. Earn 10,000 miles when a purchase is made on an employee card.
- 5% AAdvantage® mileage bonus earned every year after your account anniversary date based on the total number of miles earned using your card.
- First checked bag free for you and up to 4 companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99, issued each year after your account anniversary after spending $30,000 or more on eligible purchases (taxes and fees apply)
- Preferred boarding for you and up to 4 companions on your reservation when traveling on itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars after spending $25,000 on purchases each calendar year.
- Receive 25% inflight savings as a statement credit on food and beverages when you use your card on American Airlines operated flights
Is Barclays Aviator Business MasterCard worth it?
Barclays Aviator Business MasterCard is a great card for American Airlines business travelers, who earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. Cardholders also receive $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) after spending $25,000 on the card in a calendar year and a free companion certificate good for 1 guest at $99 after spending $30,000 or more on eligible purchases.
- 65,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Anniversary Companion Certificate – each anniversary year, earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after spending $30,000 or more on eligible purchases
- Solid rewards rate on American Airlines travel and business purchases – earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and eligible office supply, telecom, and car rental merchants
- No foreign transaction fee
- $95 annual fee
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transfer or $5, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% of the amount of each cash advance or $10, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.