Starter Avianca Airlines Card
In This Post
|Regular APR:||14.99% – 27.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 12 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 12 months for balance transfers made in first 90 days of account opening|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 2 LifeMiles per $1 spent on Avianca purchases|
Earn 1 LifeMile per $1 spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(740 – 850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click “APPLY NOW” to apply online
- 20,000 Bonus LifeMiles after first card use
- Earn 2 LifeMiles per $1 spent on Avianca purchases
- Earn 1 LifeMile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 15% discount on purchases of miles with Multiply Your Miles
- No cap on the number of LifeMiles you can earn
Is Asiana Visa® Business Card worth it?
Avianca Vida Visa® is a solid card for travelers who fly to Central and South America on Avianca Airlines. Travelers earn 2 LifeMiles per $1 spent on Avianca purchases.
- 20,000 bonus LifeMiles points when you make your first purchase in first 90 days after account opening
- Low 2% balance transfer fee and 2% cash advance fee, each capped at $10
- Miles can be transferred to Star Alliance Partners, including Air Canada, United Airlines, Singapore Airlines, and more than 15 others
- Airline-specific rewards rate, 2 LifeMiles per $1 spent on Avianca purchases, is lower than average for airline-specific rewards rates
- Penalty APR
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||2% of the amount of each transaction or $2, whichever is greater, not to exceed $10|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% of the amount of each transaction or $2, whichever is greater, not to exceed $10|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author’s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2020
These are the best credit cards for 2020.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.